Holistics supports connections to your Panoply database. We allow you to easily get started, going from connecting your Panoply database to building reports and dashboards in under 10 minutes. Holistics lets you easily transport and transform data in and out of your reporting database or data warehouse using SQL, so that you can get maximum flexibility in querying and analyzing your data, no matter how many data sources you have.
Holistics does not store or sync a copy of your source data in our systems, so your data remains securely on your own servers. You can also cache your query results to Holistics for a fixed duration that will expire at a time of your choice. This gives you the freedom to change your data reporting setup whenever you choose with Holistics, without being locked to a specific database technology.
You can refer to our documentation guide here on connecting databases. With Holistics, your data team becomes fully empowered to handle the whole analysis process, from extracting, transforming and loading (ETL) data for your Panoply database, to querying and exploring data easily inside your SQL reporting database, for automated high-impact reporting results.
- Automated scheduling of reports and dashboard with the latest data in your database, sent directly to your email inbox.
- Maximum query flexibility with customizable SQL queries, sent to your own SQL reporting database for processing.
- Easy-to-use user interface for importing and transforming data, automating the ETL process to be simple and straightforward.
- Materialized views of query results are stored in your own SQL database, for immediate access and fast visualizations and reports.
- Holistics does NOT store your data, so your data remains securely on your own servers.
- Holistics uses a pay-as-you-go pricing model, which ensures you only pay for what you use, and you can adjust your usage as required.