Holistics is a data platform that allows analysts to deliver powerful analysis insights to end users. Our product has helped improved data productivities of technology companies across the region (Singapore, Vietnam, Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia, etc). Companies like Grab, Traveloka are our proud unicorn customers among other well funded start-ups such as Tech In Asia, 99.co, ShopBack, KFIT, Aviasales, etc. In Vietnam, we have The Coffee House, OnOnPay among others as customers.
Holistics is looking for a Product Analyst person in our Vietnam office to help with our Product development effort. The person will work on our B2B SaaS product (global market) in the data/Business Intelligence space. This is a good opportunity to experience and learn for those who aspire to develop into a Product-related role. High-performing individual will have the opportunity to grow into become a Product Manager.
Why You’ll Love Working Here?
- BigData product with high technology
- Young and active team, strong engineering culture
- Good salary
- We’re a fast growing startup based out of Singapore and HCM. We have a strong engineering culture and understand what it takes to build a scalable software company.
- We are obsessed with code quality and code reusability, we refactor, clean up, and think about how to optimize our code everyday.
- Read how our co-founder designed a data pipeline that handled more than 100M messages a day. Joining us you’ll fully understand the Big Data landscape that people are talking about, down to the smallest technical level.
- Works directly with Engineering team to scope out features and user stories
- Work with different teams and customers to make sure the product feature is delivered well.
- Engage with customers to gather product feedback
- Run usage behaviour analysis, perform analysis on newly released features using usage metrics and customer feedback
- Write product documentations to communicate with customers
- Manage the product backlog by translating the product requirements into a prioritized set of well-defined epics and user stories
- Work with Product Marketing to create marketing materials
- Run competitive analysis to understand product’s positions compared to competitors
- Oversee/manage different in-house projects from end-to-end
- Background of Engineering/CS or Data Analysis/Business Analysis required
- Good writing and English communications skills
- Experience building/running web products a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work collaboratively
- Entrepreneurial, innovative, analytical, product mindset
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric thinking mindset
- Learn how to build a global product from within South East Asia.
- Compensation: 12-22 mil VND (Experienced)
- 13th month-salary; Performance review twice a year
- Shares (Stock Options) for high-contributing individuals
- Workstation provided for maximal productivity: Macbook (or Laptop), Leopold FC750R mechanical keyboard, Razer Abyssus V2 computer mouse, 24’ Ultrasharp Monitor
- 24/7 Healthcare Insurance; 14 Annual Leaves/Year
- Active and agile working environment; Weekly happy hours, fruits, snack;
- Weekly TED talks to expand skills and knowledge, games and social sport activities with company; Company trip and company-organized events.
- An Opportunity to work with top-notch experts from around the world.
Working time: from Monday – Friday, from 9.00 a.m. to 6.00 p.m.
Work location: Charmington La Pointe Building, 181, Cao Thang Street, District 10, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Our Engineering Culture
- We don’t fancy free food or ping pong table, we focus on building an environment where our engineers can be productive and concentrate on solving good problems
- Our engineers own the product from end to end. They are involved in and get to speak directly with the customers to understand how they’re using it
- We don’t write bad code to rush for deadline. We prefer spending more time refactoring the code over shipping bad code