Holistics is a cloud business intelligence software for businesses based in Singapore. Our customers ranges from fast growing startups to tech unicorns like Grab, Traveloka, Line Games in over 15 countries worldwide. We’re growing rapidly and looking for sales hunter to join us. The position is based in Singapore, you’ll work directly with our CEO to nurture and grow new accounts, both locally and globally.
Who you are:
There’s very few people you can’t get to know if you choose to. And you either make new customers or new friends along the way. The thrill of closing deals goes beyond money, it’s about the ability to earn trust.
Clients trust you because unlike other sales reps, you don’t bore them with self-serving non value-added messages. They appreciate the insights and case studies you curated for them, and how you move them forward in their decision making.
You earned their trust because you empathize strongly with people. And the ability to sense unspoken tensions and how to diffuse them into creative win-win outcomes.
But that does not mean you pursue all deals. You are sensitive towards how you spend your time. You know when to walk away from deals that’s not worth your energy. Energy that could have been better used to fill up new pipelines or progress other deals.
As a new-age salesperson, you are constantly differentiating your product and yourself stand out in competitive spaces.
You are looking to take on a role that provides you complete control over the sales engagement process. And most importantly, finding a coach who can bring your sales skills to the next level.
As a self-funded startup, Holistics is focused on building a fast growing and sustainable business. We grow our revenue while maintaining positive cash-flow and profitability.
- Opportunity to work with some of the best product engineers
- Be part of the early team members for a young, profitable and growing startup.
- Learn a new skill about SQL data analysis and business intelligence
- Learn directly from experienced sales veteran and structured playbook
As a sales hunter:
You work closely with the Growth team for lead generation, and progress deals with prospects and customers to closure.
- Plan and execute lead generation campaigns on selected verticals with the marketing team
- Penetrate new accounts and gain support of key influencers and decision makers
- Lead sales calls and software demos with prospects globally, through web calls or in-person meetings
- Communicate key market, product and competitive insights learned to the internal team
What you get/learn:
- Opportunity to join a fast growing startup fully dedicated to customers’ needs
- Flexible and remote working arrangement (meet in office twice a week)
- Leverage on a highly focused and disciplined engineering team who delivers
- Work with highly motivated team members across Singapore, Indonesia and Vietnam
- Coaching on sales engagement techniques by an experienced sales mentor
- Career Potential for top performers to be groomed into Country or Regional Sales Director
What you have:
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills.
- Strong empathy and people sense to identify compelling reasons to act
- Good ability to present software value proposition to prospects
- Ability to connect and build rapport with people
- Ability to work and deliver independently remotely
- Ability to use CRM systems and sales automation to your advantage
- Ability to write compelling prospecting emails and follow-ups
Any background, experience or proven aptitude in the following areas will be a bonus
- B2B software sales background
- Business intelligence industry domain expertise
- B2B technology sales experience
- Community building experience in online/offline engagements
- Networks within the data or startup community