Commonly used objects
- Per Report Used 1 ObjectA Holistics report that renders/visualizes your SQL query results (table, chart, cohort, retention etc).
- Per Filter Used 1 Object
- Per Metric Used 1 Object
Save time with reusable templates
- Per Template Used 1 Object
- Per Drill-down link 1 Object
- Per Permission Syntax Filter Row 1 Object
Each schedule you define in Holistics to send out emails, cached or alerts on a scheduled basis (regardless of its schedule frequency).
- Per Scheduled Email/Alert 1 Object
- Per ETL Data Preparation Schedules 1 ObjectEach scheduled task for executing Data Import/Data Transform job is counted as 1 Holistics object.
- Per SFTP Schedules 1 ObjectEach scheduled task for exporting report into an SFTP destination is counted as 1 Holistics object.
- Per Google Sheet Export Schedules 1 ObjectEach scheduled task for exporting report to Google Sheet is counted as 1 Holistics object.
- Per Scheduled Background Cache Job 1 Object
ETL Export Jobs
(Note: Holistics can query SQL database directly without the need for ETL)
- Per Data Import Job 10 Objects
- Per SFTP Job 10 Objects
- Per Google Sheet Export Job 10 Objects
- Per Data Transformation Job 10 Objects
- Per Million Records Moved 10 ObjectsTotal number of records that are imported successfully with Data Import Jobs. A million records is considered 10 Holistics objects.
Selected Holistics Dashboards embedded in your own app for unlimited users to access.
- First 3 concurrent queries 300 ObjectsIf you have three users accessing an embedded dashboard, the first user will have have their dashboard widgets processed first, 3 concurrently at a time (each report and metric widget is a single query). The second and third user will wait for the query widgets for the first user to finish processing.
- Per additional concurrent query 100 ObjectsEach additional concurrent query for processing more widgets is considered 100 Holistics objects.
- Per Sharable Link (Static) 1 ObjectShareable Link allows you to share your report/dashboard with people who don't have Holistics account. Static Shareable Link provides a fixed view of the data.
- Per Sharable Link (Dynamic) 3 ObjectsDynamic Shareable Link provides a dynamic view of the data. Viewers can query the data by submitting available filter values.