Want to embed a custom dashboard into your own application or webpage? Are your customers demanding detailed self-service analytics, but your engineering team is overstretched with product development with no time to build an analytics service from scratch?
Learn about our Holistics Embedded Analytics feature, which allows our customers to embed their Holistics dashboards into their own applications or web services, using secured iframes (just like embedding a YouTube video).
"Before finding out about Holistics, analytics was our elephant in the room. We knew it was fundamental for the completion of our platform but didn't have enough resources to work on a robust solution. With Holistics Embedded Analytics we are now able to focus on our core technology and still have a top-notch analytics solution for our clients. It has been key to our current success." - Enrique Espejo, Operations Director, Noddus
Webinar Details (Past Event)
Session Agenda: Wednesday, September 4th 2018, 4.00PM UTC-8 (Pacific Timezone)
- 5 mins: General update and quick sharing
- 30 mins: Embedded analytics how-to and use-cases
- 10 mins: Q&A + Next webinar use-case
- Embedding custom dashboards using iframes.
- Customer-specific embedded dashboard views (Advanced).
We have a simple 3 step solution for embedding dashboards into your applications, in an easy and secure way.
- Step 1: Prepare your dashboard in Holistics, if required include a dropdown filter with your customer IDs as the key.
- Step 2: Generate your embedded link, with the embed codes and expirable tokens.
- Step 3: Place your embedded iframe inside your application!
Subscribe to Holistics Blog
Get the latest posts delivered right to your inbox
From SQL Queries To Beautiful Charts
Connect to your database and build beautiful charts with Holistics BILearn More
"Holistics is the solution to the increasingly many and complex data requests from the operational teams"
Tang Yee Jie
Senior Data Analyst, Grab