Holistics Software Responsible Disclosure/Bug Bounty Policy
Updated: 26 Aug 2020
Data security is a top priority for Holistics, and we believe that working with skilled security researchers can identify weaknesses in any technology. If you believe you’ve found a security vulnerability in Holistics Software’s service, please notify us; we will work with you to resolve the issue promptly.
Disclosure/Bug Bounty Policy
- If you believe you’ve discovered a potential vulnerability, please let us know by emailing us at [email protected]. We will acknowledge your email within one week.
- Provide us with a reasonable amount of time to resolve the issue before disclosing it to the public or a third party. We aim to resolve critical issues within five business days of disclosure.
- Make a good faith effort to avoid violating privacy, destroying data, or interrupting or degrading the Holistics Software service. Please only interact with accounts you own or for which you have explicit permission from the account holder.
- Depending on the severity of the vulnerability reported, we will consider paying you to compensate for your effort.
While researching, we’d like you to refrain from:
- Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS)
- Social engineering or phishing of Holistics Software employees or contractors
- Any attacks against Holistics Software’s physical property or data centers
Thank you for helping to keep Holistics Software and our users safe!
We may revise these guidelines from time to time. The most current version of the guidelines will be available at https://holistics.io/security/disclosure.
Holistics Software is always open to feedback, questions, and suggestions. If you would like to talk to us, please feel free to email us at [email protected].