What is Holistics?
Holistics is a full-stack data platform that helps you set up and run you data analytics stack. With Holistics, you can consolidate multiple data sources, model your data and generate meaningful insights. It not only gives Data Analysts full control of their data flows, but also allows non-tech users to answer their own business questions without relying too much on the analysts.
How Holistics works
In general, these are the steps to start delivering values with Holistics:
- Connect to your Data Warehouse (a SQL Database)
- Consolidate data from different sources, and transform it with Data Modeling layer.
- Create and explore Datasets, then save your meaningful explorations in dashboards
- View and interact with reports/dashboards
- Share reports/dashboards with others
The way you interact with Holistics depends on your role in the organization:
- If you are data analysts, data engineers, data leaders… you are “data builders” who will make full use of Holistics’s functions to build data pipeline and prepare clean data sets ready to be consumed by the whole organization.
- If you are product managers, sales, marketing team members… who use data to make decisions daily but are less technically inclined, you are “data consumers” and have access to only the self-service exploration and reporting layer of Holistics.
For more details on what each role is capable of, you can check the following links:
See you in the next guides!